· It is a wireless universal dimmer compatible with the KNX-RF protocol for the control of
dimmable LED lamps, incandescent and halogen lamps.
· Leading (L1) or Trailing (L2) edge dimming technology, depending on the position of the
selector switch (C) and the load.
· Protected against overloads and shortcircuits.
· Control by any RF-KNX sensor: pushbutton, remote control...
· Compatible with DINUY?s sensors: RC KNX 001, PU KNX 001 and EM KNX 002.
· Possibility of control through wired pushbutton (D).
· Incorporates the Momory functional (optional).
Working mode selector switch for the setting-up and commissioning (A):
- P: link programming.
- R: standard operation with repeater function.
- S: standard operation.
- E: one link deletion from the receiver channel.
- EA: all links deletion from the receiver and transmitter channels.
Load type selector switch (C). It has 2 functions:
- 1º. Select the load type:
· L1: 230V~ LED lamps and 12V~ halogen lamps with ferromagnetic transformer.
· L2: 12V~ LED lamps with electronic transformer, Incandescent & Halogen lamps and
12V~ Halogen lamps with electronic transformer.
- 2º. Select the minimum lighting level (- +). It is useful with LED lamps. It avoids undesirable
effects (e.g.: blinks) when the LED lamps are dimmed at low level.
It has a Programming key (A) for linking other RF devices.
It is possible to wire an auxiliary pushbutton (D) for the local control of the load: switch on/off and dimming. Lighting pushbuttons are not alowed.
Two RF channels: output channel (wired pushbutton) and input channel (of the dimmer)