This device is a product of the KNX system and complies with the KNX directives. Detailed technical knowledge obtained in KNX training courses is a prerequisite to proper understanding.
The function of this device depends upon the software. Detailed information on loadable software and attainable functionality as well as the software itself can be obtained from the manufacturer´s product database. Planning, installation and commissioning of the device are carried out with the aid of KNX-certified software. The latest versions of product database and the technical descriptions are available on our website.
- Operation of loads, e.g. light on/off, dimming, blinds up/down, brightness values, temperatures, calling up and saving light scenes, etc.
- Installation in appliance box to DIN 49073
- The pushbutton functions switching, dimming, controlling blinds, valuators, calling up moods, etc.
- Two status LEDs per operating rocker, which can be switched together or separately according to the equipment and programming
- Operating LED as orientation light
- Push button sensor comfort: Three colour status LED (red, green, blue). Five brightness levels for status LED and operation LED