- Automatic switching of lighting depending on the thermal movement and ambient brightness.
- Operation with insert for dimming, switching or satellite insert "3-wire"
- Mounting indoors on flush-mounted insert at a height of 1.1 m.
- Shut-off delay, sensitivity and brightness threshold settable
- Teach function to save the current brightness as the new brightness threshold.
- Operating mode switch for Automatic operation, Continuous on or Continuous off
- Short-time operation, e.g. to control acoustic signal encoders
- Manual switch-on possible via extension insert, 2-wire, or installation button
- With the dimmer insert, it is possible to change the brightness using a 2-wire extension insert
- Switch-on brightness can be saved with the dimmer insert
- With the dimmer insert, the dim-down function is possible at the end of the shut-off delay
- 18 lens segments in 2 detection levels
- Extension of the detection area in combination with the 3-wire extension insert
- Detection area can be limited using cover plate
- High protection against ambient light
|Technical data|| |
|Ambient temperature:||?20 ... +45 °C |
|Brightness setting:||approx. 0 ... 80 lx (and day-time operation) |
|Shut-off delay:||approx. 10 s ... 30 min |
|Sensitivity:||20 ... 100 % |
|Mounting height:||1.10 m |
|Detection angle:||approx. 180° |
|Detection range:||approx. 10 x 12 m |
Note: It must be avoided that direct sunlight meets the lens system, the sensor may be destroyed due to the high thermal energy.
Not suitable for alarm systems