28 DE SEPTIEMBRE DE 2021
NEW MDT SAFETY MODULE
The new security module SCN-SAFE.01 prevents all ETS access to a KNX installation: such as programming and deprogramming of bus devices on the KNX line.
This significantly increases the security of the line and makes it completely protected. It is no longer possible to manipulate the programming of the devices. The safety function starts automatically after bus voltage recovery / programming of the safety module.
Deactivation of the safety function is possible depending on the set safety level via the device control buttons and/or with the safety password via telegrams.
The integrated device control system also allows up to 100 KNX devices to be monitored continuously. When a KNX device is missing or stops responding due to a defect, an alarm message is sent.
Events such as an unauthorized programming process or a missing bus device are indicated by an alarm LED on the device, sent as an alarm object and additionally stored as a time-stamped plain text message in the internal memory of the security module.
- Increases the security of the protected line and protects against tampering.
- Easy to install in existing KNX installations
- Locks the connection and prevents programming and downloading of KNX devices inside the line
- The safety function starts automatically after bus voltage recovery and/or programming of the safety module
- The safety function can be temporarily deactivated by pressing the device button or with a 14-byte telegram
- Monitoring function for detection of a faulty device on the line
- Active or passive monitoring of up to 100 KNX devices
- Alarm is stored as a plain text message in the device's internal memory
- Fast download of applications (long-frame support for ETS5)
- Production in Germany, certified according to ISO 9001 standard
- 3 years warranty